Saturday, 23 September 2017
Wednesday, 13 September 2017
Attwood WaterBuster Portable Pump is a submersible pump that works greatly to remove the unwanted water from pool covers, boats, sump pits and aquariums. Being safer and convenient, this highly portable water pump does not require any electrical cord as it can run up to five hours with 3 alkaline D batteries. This device is notable for use as a handy pump-out device for kayaks, dinghies, duck boats, inflatables, and paddle boats or any craft without a hard-wire and permanent electrical system.
While using this submersible pump, you will be pushing fluids out towards the surface different from that of the regular pump where you pull fluids in. This type of pump may differ in capacity and size but very often, submersible pumps are utilized in different industrial applications. Hoses will be connected to the pump’s outlet and once the power of the system is on, the water or fluid from one area will be drained and sent to an area by means of large hoses or outlet pipes.
Amazing Features Of The Product
Being a lightweight and compact device, this Attwood WaterBuster Portable Pump is designed to take away the unwanted water from row boats, kayaks or any vessel that lacks an electrical or permanent pumping system. This submersible portable pump is enriched with several exciting features that make this product the most desirable for many applications. Some of the features include,
- Suitable for removing water from kayaks peddle boats, inflatables and dinghies
- Capable of lifting water to the maximum height of about 40 inches and pumps up to two hundred gallons of water per hour having fresh batteries.
- Comes features with 42 inches hose as well as male hole fitting for connection to your garden hose
- Comes completely portable and operates up to five hours on three size D alkaline batteries.
- This pump is made of safe, convenient and high-impact plastic.
One of the greatest features of Attwood Water Buster Portable Pump is that it is featured with a better life in sandy water and acidic water. With a proper surface finish, the make sure greater efficiency as well as constant performance. The submersibles are widely employed in the multitude of purposes like as in irrigation and farming by offering continuous water supply, hospitals, firefighting applications, construction industry and many other housing and industrial complexes, etc. Because of the comparatively less height and light weight as comparable to other sump pumps, this submersible Attwood WaterBuster Portable Pump is easy to install and carry. They are highly durable as they can stay free of rust for a longer time.
- This submersible water pump works highly efficient because it is kept submerged in the water rather than keeping away from the liquid.
- This device has a tightly contained unit that is sealed hermetically with watertight gaskets to keep water off from hosing. This feature saves it from getting leaked or any sort of short out electrically.
- It inserts direct pressure on the water and pushes through the pipe, which makes the pump remove the liquid to maximum distances as comparable to other means of pumping.
- The submersible pumps are normally classified as a specially crafted centrifugal pump that runs even when the motor and pump are submerged under water.
- The cost of this type of Attwood pumps is over rate when comparing to other types of pumps.
- The leak of the gasket is the main issue that takes place often with this kind of pump.
- The problem is not detected easily since it is inside the water
There are many applications of using this pump and when you are going through a hard time removing off water from the boat or other vessels without permanent electrical connection, you can consider using this Attwood WaterBuster Portable Pump. It is a versatile pump and also proves to be handy if it is maintained properly. Before you invest in to buy this product, you should ensure that this portable water pump could offer you with an ideal pump solution according to the careful assessment of your requirements.
from Sump Pump Advisor http://ift.tt/2fhXdAB
Attwood WaterBuster Portable Pump Reviews https://t.co/hdYwxrKBMI— Sump Pump Advisor (@bestsumppump) September 13, 2017
from Twitter https://twitter.com/bestsumppump
September 13, 2017 at 06:16PM
Thursday, 7 September 2017
What To Do When Your Basement Floods https://t.co/0AbMo04EJe— Sump Pump Advisor (@bestsumppump) September 7, 2017
from Twitter https://twitter.com/bestsumppump
September 07, 2017 at 04:05PM
Spring is approaching. Spring is the time for basement floods or water damage happens more frequently. Basement flood could give the homeowner with the sense of panic and helplessness. Unexpected water in the basement could easily damage the floors and walls. It is necessary to self-check to avoid any other damages to your basement. Most often the basement flooding is occurred due to the heavy rainfall, rapid snowfall, or any other natural calamities. Numerous reasons are seen for the basement flooding and it is necessary to handle each of the processes carefully. Flooding could occur due to the flow or seepage of water through the
- Foundation floor or walls
- Storm sewer backup
- From sanitary or any other surface water sources
Normally, the basements are prone to the flooding inherently as they are found in the lowest level of a building. Basements are built entirely or partly below the ground level. Gravity moves the water from the highest level to the lowest level. When the sewer level or groundwater level around the home increases above the basement floor, the gravity moves the water in the basement creating more damages. Crack in the foundation of the floor could provide the perfect path for pushing the basement in a massive way. Here are the lists of tips that are useful during the Basement Flooding:
- Don’t enter flooded area in basement
- Consult the qualified professionals immediately
- Consider the health and safety of your family
- It is hazardous to enter the wet basement and you need to consider the Electrical Shock risk. Turn off the power in your home when you are positive about the basement flooding.
- When the water level rises above the level of electrical outlets, furnace or baseboard heaters then do not enter the basement.
- Electricity could easily move through the wet flooring with causing the severe electrical shock.
- Consult the Electrical Safety Authority for getting the additional flood safety information
- Try not to over-analyze or over- estimate the situation when your basement is flooded
How To Keep Water From Damaging The Home’s Foundation?
Massive floods could damage the home and water will evaporate eventually but damages in the basement could ruin your home. When you find that your basement is flooded, immediately call the professionals for help. When the water is found several feet high above basement level or developing mold or mildew, it is a serious problem. Consulting the plumbing contractor, disaster restoration specialist, or basement waterproofing company could be the main option.
- Make sure to shut off whole power including electricity and gas
- Call qualified electrician
- Wear gloves and boots for protection to clean the basement
- Choose to wear protective mask
- Determine source of water leak
- Shut off water to your basement when burst pipe causes flood
- Start removing the flooded water from basement using the sump pump, mop, wet/dry vacuum, bucket or pool pump.
- Sump pumps work by sending water away after a flooding
- Move damaged items from basement to dry
- Inspect electronic devices carefully after the 48-hour period
- Don’t touch all the electrical items such as televisions, lamps or stereos even though electricity is disconnected.
- Refer the qualified or electrician repairman for determining amount of damage
- Consult the professional carpet cleaning contractor or the restoration specialist
- Carpeting must be taken out of basement and necessary to dry the carpeting
- Open windows and doors for providing the proper ventilation or you can place fan around the room to improve the air circulation for speeding the drying time.
- When you detect Gas leaks and odors, react immediately by turning them Off.
- You can call a basement remodeler or fix sealant or remodeler to assist when you find cracks or damages in the foundation.
from Sump Pump Advisor http://ift.tt/2gNOQ3s